COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
COVID-19 vaccine is available at various locations throughout London and Middlesex County. See the COVID-19 vaccine clinic locations below.
900 King St, London, ON
(Accessible through Western Fair District’s main building, which also houses Gateway Casinos London)
See the parking map →
- Tuesday to Saturday, 11AM to 6PM
- Closed on Sunday and Monday
- Closed on Friday, December 1, 2023
- Last day of operation – Saturday, December 16, 2023
Walk-in or book an appointment
- Walk-ins are now welcome at the Western Fair Vaccination Clinic
- You can also book an appointment by visiting www.covidvaccinelm.ca or calling 226-289-3560, Monday to Friday between 9AM and 5PM.
- When you visit the clinic, please ask the Health Unit staff about the flu vaccine. Both the COVID-19 and flu vaccines may be available to you.
How to cancel your appointment
- Please cancel your appointment if it’s no longer needed. This will open a space for someone else in our community.
- To cancel your appointment, visit www.covidvaccinelm.ca (select option 2) or call 226-289-3560, Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Parking at Western Fair Vaccination Clinic
|Date and Time||Location|
|Wednesday, Nov. 29
3PM to 7PM
Jalna Branch, London Public Library
Walk into the Jalna Branch Library anytime between 3PM and 7PM. Appointments are not required.
|Tuesday, Dec. 12
3PM to 7PM
Sherwood Branch, London Public Library
Walk into the Sherwood Branch Library anytime between 3PM and 7PM. Appointments are not required.
The Children’s Hospital Vaccination Clinic offers services for children 6 months to 17 years of age and their families that may require extra supports. For more information, please visit www.lhsc.on.ca or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at select pharmacies throughout Ontario. To make an appointment, please contact the pharmacy directly. Find your closest pharmacy →
Before you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Decide where you want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Read the privacy statement.
On the day you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Screen yourself for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Face masks are required at the Middlesex-London Health Unit’s clinics. If you need a mask, one will be provided to you.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please visit www.covidvaccinelm.ca or call 226-289-3560 (Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or a shirt with sleeves that roll up easily.
- If you regularly take medication, you should continue and eat meals as usual. Make sure to eat and drink water before coming to the clinic to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated.
- Bring your health card or an alternate piece of identification to your appointment and have it ready to show when you arrive at the clinic. This can be any form of identification that confirms your identity. A health card is not required to be vaccinated, but if you do have a health card, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- Washrooms are available on site.
- If you require assistance related to any mobility, visual, hearing or cognitive concern, your support person may attend the appointment with you.
To access your COVID-19 vaccination receipt, please visit covid19.ontariohealth.ca. You will need your date of birth, postal code and health card information to access your vaccination receipt online.
If you don't have a green Ontario Health Card or used another form of identification (e.g. Driver’s License) at the time of vaccination, or if you have questions or concerns about your vaccine receipt, please call 519-663-5317 (Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.)
If you received a dose or complete series of the COVID-19 vaccine outside of Ontario, please report this information to the Middlesex-London Health Unit. Learn how →
Last modified on: November 29, 2023