Board of Health
The Board of Health for the Middlesex-London Health Unit is made up of Municipal and Provincial Representatives. The Board is comprised of five Provincial Representatives, three Middlesex County Representatives and three City of London Representatives.
Municipal Representatives are appointed for the duration of their term in public office, which is usually a 3-year term. Provincial Representatives are appointed for a term; the length of which is decided by the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair rotate annually.
To reach a Board of Health member, please call 519-663-5317, ext. 2448.
- Ms. Trish Fulton - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Ian Peer - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Jesse Helmer, Chair - City Representative
- Ms. Maureen Cassidy - City Representative
- Dr. Trevor Hunter - City Representative (Citizen Appointee)
- Ms. Tino Kasi - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Marcel Meyer - County Representative
- Dr. Michael Clarke - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Kurtis Smith - County Representative
- Ms. Joanne Vanderheyden, Vice-Chair - County Representative
- Dr. Christopher Mackie - Secretary-Treasurer
Last modified on: September 13, 2017