Board of Health
The Board of Health for the Middlesex-London Health Unit is made up of Municipal and Provincial Representatives. The Board is comprised of five Provincial Representatives, three Middlesex County Representatives and three City of London Representatives.
Municipal Representatives are appointed for the duration of their term in public office, which is usually a 3-year term. Provincial Representatives are appointed for a term; the length of which is decided by the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care. The positions of Chair and Vice-Chair rotate annually.
To reach a Board of Health member, please call 519-663-5317, ext. 2561.
- Mr. Matt Reid, Chair - City Representative (Citizen Appointee)
- Ms. Kelly Elliott, Vice-Chair - County Representative
- Ms. Maureen Cassidy - City Representative
- Ms. Mariam Hamou - City Representative
- Ms. Aina DeViet - County Representative
- Mr. John Brennan - County Representative
- Ms. Tino Kasi - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Mike Steele - Provincial Representative
- Mr. Selomon Menghsha - Provincial Representative
- Ms. Emily Williams - Secretary, Treasurer
Board of Health - Overview
An overview of the Board of Health, its role, composition and responsibilities.
Date of creation: January 8, 2013
Last modified on: September 1, 2022