The Middlesex-London Health Unit’s Health at Work 4 All! program has been discontinued. Workplace health consultations, support and education, and the Health at Work 4 All! newsletter are no longer provided by the Health Unit. We are grateful to the many partners and employers who have participated in the Health at Work 4 All! program over the years. We appreciate all the hard work and dedication you’ve put towards improving the health of our community.
Resources will continue to be available on the Health Unit’s website, which can be used to support workplace health initiatives. Please find a list of helpful resources below.
- WHO healthy workplace framework and model (World Health Organization)
- Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace National Standard and Resources (Mental Health Commission of Canada)
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health (Canada Life)
- Mental Health at Work (Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety)
- Mental Health Works (Canadian Mental Health Association)
- Work-Life Balance: Make It your Business (Canadian Mental Health Association)
- Work-Life Balance (Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety)
Last modified on: August 29, 2023