The Middlesex-London Health Unit's (MLHU) Immunization Clinic provides immunization services to residents of London and Middlesex County who qualify for an appointment. Please contact your health care provider or visit a walk-in clinic prior to requesting an appointment at MLHU, as only limited spots are available.
The Immunization Clinic does not administer travel vaccines or TB skin tests. Only publicly-funded vaccines will be available to individuals who are eligible for an appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine and Flu Vaccine
- For COVID-19 or flu vaccine, please visit your health care provider, walk-in clinic, or pharmacy
- If you have a child 2 years of age or younger who requires one or both of these vaccines, please call 519-663-5317 to ask about appointment availability at the MLHU immunization clinic
Immunization services at the MLHU are available for individuals who:
- are under the age of 18 years old and do not have health care coverage in Ontario (i.e. Health Card) OR
- are under the age of 18 years old and recently arrived in Canada within the last 12 months and do not have a primary health care provider OR
- require post-exposure prophylaxis vaccine related to a vaccine preventable disease case or community outbreak OR
- require specific publicly funded vaccines under high-risk criteria (e.g. MPox vaccine) OR
- missed receiving doses of vaccines at grade 7 school clinics (Hepatitis-B, HPV and Meningococcal ACYW-135 vaccines)
Appointments are required
Please call 519-663-5317 to book an appointment at the MLHU’s Immunization Clinic in London or Strathroy if eligible.
There are no walk-in opportunities at MLHU immunization clinics.
Hours of Operation in London, Ontario
Tuesdays and Thursdays (1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
355 Wellington St. (inside Citi Plaza)
The entrance door is located at the southeast corner of King St. and Clarence St. Free parking is available at the Health Unit's visitor parking lot, which is above ground and located off Clarence St. (east side), close to York St. The parking lot is beside the parking garage entrance (please do not enter the garage). The MLHU cannot validate parking garage payments or tickets. There is also paid street parking along Clarence St.
Hours of Operation in Strathroy, Ontario
1st Wednesday of every month (2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
51 Front St., Strathroy (inside The Shops on Sydenham)