The Middlesex-London Health Unit's (MLHU) Immunization Clinic provides immunization services to residents of London and Middlesex County who are unable to access vaccines in the community. Routine vaccinations are required in accordance with the Ontario Immunization Schedule, please contact your health care provider first.
COVID-19 Vaccine and Flu Shots
- For COVID-19 vaccine, please visit a COVID-19 vaccination clinic in Middlesex-London.
- For flu vaccine, please visit your health care provider, walk-in clinic, or pharmacy.
Immunization services at the MLHU are available for individuals who:
- Do not have health care coverage in Ontario (i.e. Health Card) and/or
- Do not have a Primary Health Care Provider
- Please note that individuals under 18 years of age will be prioritized in the clinc at this time.
Exceptions may be made in the following situations:
- Elementary and Secondary school students who are at risk of being suspended from school under Ontario’s Immunization of School Pupils Act and/or have missed receiving vaccines normally offered as part of the school vaccine program.
- Infants and toddlers attending childcare whose admittance is at risk of being delayed or suspended under the Child Care and Early Years Act due to missing immunizations.
- Individuals requiring TB skin testing for medical reasons who cannot access these services through their health care provider. This is offered at MLHU’s clinic in London on Tuesdays (appointments and referral forms from health care providers are required).
- Individuals of all ages who may require specific publicly funded vaccines related to a medical condition or intervention (e.g. stem cell transplant) and those who qualify under high-risk cirtieria for specific vaccines (e.g. MPox, HPV)
Appointments are required
Please call 519-663-5317 to book an appointment at the MLHU’s Immunization Clinic in London or Strathroy. Appointments will be prioritized for those under 18 years of age.
We ask that only the person requiring service enters the waiting room. One parent is allowed with a child. Please do not bring siblings unless they also have an appointment for immunizations.
Hours of Operation in London, Ontario
Tuesday (1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Thursday (1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
355 Wellington St. (inside Citi Plaza)
The entrance door is located at the southeast corner of King St. and Clarence St. Free parking is available at the Health Unit's visitor parking lot, which is above ground and located off Clarence St. (east side), close to York St. The parking lot is beside the parking garage entrance (please do not enter the garage). The MLHU cannot validate parking garage payments or tickets. There is also paid street parking along Clarence St.
Hours of Operation in Strathroy, Ontario
1st Wednesday of every month (2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
51 Front St., Strathroy (inside The Shops on Sydenham)