The following resources are available throught the Needle Syringe Program free of charge:
- Sharps Containers
- Alcohol swabs
- Sterile water
- Cotton filters
- Vitamin C
- Dental Dams
- Piercing kits
- Snorting kits
- Safer Inhalation kits
- Educational Resources
Needle Syringe Program Hours of Operation:
The Middlesex-London Health Unit will continue to require all clients and patrons at Health Unit clinics and facilities to don a mask. Masks will be provided by the Health Unit upon request.
355 Wellington St. (inside Citi Plaza)
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Strathroy Office (inside The Shops on Sydenham)
- Every Thursday from 11:00 am - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.