The following resources are available at the Needle Exchange free of charge:
- Sharps Containers
- Alcohol swabs
- Sterile water
- Cotton filters
- Vitamin C
- Dental Dams
- Piercing kits
- Snorting kits
- Safer Inhalation kits
- Educational Resources
Needle Exchange Hours of Operation:
50 King Street Location
- Mondays: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Strathroy Office (Kenwick Mall)
- Every Thursday from 11:00 am - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Evening hours available, call for times
Starting January 1, 2018, more than 4,400 drug products are free for anyone age 24 years or younger. You don’t need to enroll – all you need is a health card number and an eligible prescription. Find out if your medication, including birth control, is covered through this program.
For more information
Please contact The Clinic at 519-663-5446.