- Diseases of Public Health Significance
To report a suspected or confirmed communicable disease, please notify the Middlesex-London Health Unit.
- Outbreak Notification Application
Subscribe to the Outbreak Notification System. Fax completed application to: 519-663-8241. Applications are subject to approval.
Find resources that will assist healthcare providers during the influenza season.
- Infectious Diseases
Find information about infectious diseases, including influenza, tuberculosis and hepatitis.
Find information about ordering vaccines, cold chain management, vaccine schedules, and more.
As a healthcare provider, you are in a unique position to influence the lives of your patients each and every day. Having up-to-date, evidence-based information and resources is key to ensuring the most positive outcomes for the people that you see within your practice. We're committed to providing local healthcare providers with current, evidence-based information on a variety of public health related topics.
We values positive relationships with local healthcare providers. Through collaborative partnerships, we can reach more people with key messages about health, educational resources and local community supports to optimize public health outcomes within our local community. If you are interested in participating in a collaborative partnership with the Middlesex-London Health Unit, we welcome your active involvement. Please find the current opportunities for healthcare provider engagement below.
- Community Early Years Healthcare Provider Champion Committee (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation Community of Practice
- Community Emergency Response Volunteers (CERV)
If you have suggestions for potential collaborative opportunities between the Middlesex-London Health Unit and local Healthcare Providers, we want to hear from you.
By telephone at 519-663-5317
- To request an office visit, obtain a hard-copy of the Healthcare Provider Resource Binder, or to order resources: ext. 3159
- To order vaccines: ext. 2236
- For immunization information: ext. 2330
- For infectious disease information: ext. 2330
- For sexual health information: ext. 5446
- For oral health information: ext. 2449
- For Health Connection: ext. 2280
- For environmental health information: ext. 2300
- After hours, weekends and holidays: 519-663-5317 (option 2)
We appreciate hearing from you. Your feedback is important to us.
Last modified on: April 30, 2018