- When The Baby Blues Won't Go Away
Sometimes life with a new baby is not always what you expect.
- Breastfeeding Resources
Find breastfeeding resources, videos and more.
- Physical Recovery and Self-Care
Many changes happen to your body in the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Recovery from pregnancy and birth will take some time.
Babies love skin-to-skin contact. Your bare chest is the best place for your baby to adjust to life outside the womb.
- Infant Feeding Survey
Help us understand infant feeding practices in our community.
To speak with a Public Health Nurse from the Middlesex-London Health Unit, please call 519-663-5317.
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone questions after regular business hours
Call Telehealth Ontario to speak with a Registered Nurse at 1-866-797-0000; or TTY: 1-866-797-0007.
- Free, confidential service you can call to get health advice or information
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Available in English or French