The program can help parents:
- have a healthy pregnancy
- have healthy children
- meet school and/or work goals
Who Can Enroll?
You can enroll if you are:
- 24 years old or younger
- Pregnant with your first child and/or first time parenting
- Pregnant 28 weeks or less
- Experiencing financial hardship or limited resources
- Living in the London and Middlesex area
Call the Health Unit at 519-663-5317.
Health Care Providers - Referral Form
To refer a client to the Nurse-Family Partnership ® (NFP) program. Please save the PDF to your computer before filling out the form.
What will you talk about during visits?
- Having a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby
- Developing your parenting skills
- Building a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Talking about your goals in life
- Supporting you to create a safe and nurturing environment for you and your baby
- Accessing other community resources that feel right for you
- Building life skills such as budgeting, managing stress and preparing healthy meals