- When The Baby Blues Won't Go Away
Information about the baby blues and when the baby blues won't go away. Sometimes life with a new baby is not always what you expect.
- When Pregnancy Is Not What You Expect
Information about when pregnancy is not what you expect. Pregnancy is often seen as a time of joy and excitement, but this is not true for everyone.
- Helpful Tips for Family and Friends
Find helpful tips for fathers, partners, family and friends.
- Mother Reach
Find out about the Mother Reach Support Group and the Mother Reach Coalition of London and Middlesex.
- Feel sad or numb
- Be tearful or cry a lot
- Feel exhausted, but not able to sleep
- Have changes in eating or sleeping patterns
- Feel overwhelmed and can’t concentrate
- Feel anxious or can’t stop worrying
- Seek constant reassurance from others or the internet
- Have no interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy
- Feel hopeless or worthless
- Feel restless, irritable or angry
- Feel guilty and ashamed
- Avoid spending time with family and friends
- Have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
If your symptoms continue or get worse, speak to your healthcare professional.
Reach Out (24/7 Crisis Service)
Call or Webchat
648 Huron Street, London (at Adelaide)
Support Line (24/7 Therapeutic Listening)
Health Connection (Speak to a Public Health Nurse)
519-663-5317 Ext. 2280
Merrymount Family Support & Crisis Centre / Mother Reach Support Group
1064 Colborne St (at Huron)
519-433-0183, ext. 8111 or email ATapia@familyservicethamesvalley.com