Birth Control Clinics
At the Middlesex-London Health Unit’s Birth Control Clinic, the following services are available to individuals under 50 years of age.
- Birth Control Counselling
- Low cost birth control
- Low cost emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing (*based on assessment)
- Cervical Cancer Screening (pap smear/pap tests)
- STI/infection checks/Pelvic Pain
- IUD consultation
- IUD insertion
- Free condoms
To book an appointment, please call 519-663-5317.
We ask that only the person requiring service enters the waiting room. *Special circumstances will be reviewed.
The Middlesex-London Health Unit will continue to require all clients and patrons at Health Unit clinics and facilities to wear a mask. Masks will be provided by the Health Unit upon request.
|Birth Control Sold at The Clinic|
|$7.00 / pkg||Triquilar|
|$10.00 / pkg||
|$12.00 / pkg||
Emergency Contraceptive – Plan B (Morning After Pill)
|$15.00 / pkg||
Minovral (limited to 1 pack per client due to manufacturer shortage)
|$50.00||Liberte UT 380 Short IUD (5 yr)|
|$50.00||Liberte TT 380 Standard IUD (10 yr)|
Mona Lisa N (3 yr)
Mona Lisa IUD 5 Standard, 5 Mini (5 yr)
|$60.00||Flexi-T 380+ IUD (5 yr) (until stock runs out)|
Effective September 1, 2022, the following price changes will occur.
- Tricera Lo will be $15/pkg
- Yaz 28 will be $20/pkg
- Alesse will be $20/pkg
- Mirena will be $350/pkg
- Flexi-T will no longer be sold once the current stock runs out.
- Loestrin is no longer sold at the Health Unit.
- There is currently a manufacturer shortage of Minovral. Sales will be limited to 1 pack per client until stock is replenished.
Last modified on: October 21, 2022