Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Lapses
This web page contains inspection reports for facilities that are found to have an Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) Lapse identified through the assessment of a complaint or referral, or through communicable disease surveillance.
For example, a resident submits a complaint about a salon/spa, and the Health Unit then inspects the location and finds evidence that the operator(s) were not following appropriate infection prevention and control practices.
For more information, please contact the Middlesex-London Health Unit’s Infectious Disease Control Team at 519-663-5317 ext. 2330.
Current Inspection Reports
- September 16, 2019 – Clarke Road Medical Centre and Commissioners Medical Walk-in Clinic (PDF) - Complaint received August 23, 2019
Past Inspection Reports
- May 15, 2019 - Bayshore Home Health (PDF) - Complaint received April 30, 2019
- August 9, 2018 - ParaMed Flex Clinics (PDF) - Complaint received July 18, 2018
Read the questions and answers about the IPAC Lapse at ParaMed Clinics
- January 5, 2018 - Cali Nails (PDF) - Complaint received December 12, 2017
- January 5, 2018 - Cali Nails (PDF) - Complaint received May 4, 2017
- August 30, 2016 - 8-796 Shelborne Street, London, ON (PDF)
- March 30, 2016 - Boston’s Tattoos (PDF)
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
This website contains reports on premises where an infection prevention and control lapse was identified through the assessment of a complaint or referral, or through communicable disease surveillance.
It does not include reports of premises which were investigated following a complaint or referral where no infection prevention and control lapse was ultimately identified.
These reports are not exhaustive, and do not guarantee that those premises listed and not listed are free of infection prevention and control lapses. Identification of lapses is based on assessment and investigation of a premises at a point-in-time, and these assessments and investigations are triggered when potential infection prevention and control lapses are brought to the attention of the local medical officer of health.
Reports are posted on the website of the board of health in which the premises is located. Reports are posted on a premises-by-premises basis, i.e., will correspond with one site only. Should you wish to view a full investigation report for any posted lapse, please contact the Middlesex-London Health Unit’s Infectious Disease Control Team at 519-663-5317 ext. 2330.
Last modified on: September 21, 2021