LGBTQ2+ Social Services
Please find a list of LGBTQ2+ friendly social services below.
- Regional HIV/AIDS Connection
- Hope's Garden
- London Employment Help Centre
- Family Services Thames Valley (FSTV)
- Thames Valley Midwives
- Spot of Delight
- Gotham Studios
- London Cross Cultural Learner Centre
- Naughty Gypsy
Regional HIV/AIDS Connection is a community-inspired organization that is dedicated to improving the quality of life of people living with, affected by, or at-risk of the challenges associated with HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C. They serve Perth, Huron, Lambton, Elgin, Middlesex and Oxford counties.
- Practical support, counselling services and programming to diverse populations of people living with and affected by issues related to HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C
- Education about topics that include, but are not limited to, the following: HIV/AIDS basics, Hep C basics, safer sex, harm reduction, stigma and discrimination with respect to living with HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C, testing, issues related to telling people (disclosing) your HIV status.
- Needle and syringe program for injection drug users to reduce the transmission of HIV, Hepatitis C and other blood-borne infections.
- Respite, transitional, and/or palliative care through the John Gordon Home program
- Strong relationships with people in our communities such as other community organizations, people interested in HIV/AIDS information and volunteers who help us meet our mission through fundraising.
- Phone: 519-434-1601
- Toll-Free: 1-866-920-1601
- Fax: 519-434-1843
- Email: email@example.com
Hope’s Garden is an eating disorders resource and support centre providing independent and group support for those living along the continuum of disordered eating. This ranges from negative body image to those diagnosed with an eating disorder. Our programs focus on health and wellness. No referral needed and all services are offered at no cost.
- Address: 219 Oxford Street West
- Phone: 519-434-7721
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a community based, not for profit organization that provides career counselling, employment adjustment and placement services to displaced workers by offering one to one counselling sessions and several workshops to gain information and techniques related to today’s employment market . We have a large Resource Centre that is open to the public with staff available to answer career, education, job search and employment related questions. Appointments can be arranged within 24-48 hours.
- Phone: 519-439-0501
- Address: 100-150 Dufferin Avenue, London, ON, N6A 5N6
- Website: www.lehc.ca
Working with individuals, couples and families, FSTV is here to support people with stressful life situations, life transitions and change, psychological distress, emotional pain and relationship difficulties. FSTV is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment without fear of racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination. Counselling is provided in English, French, Polish and Spanish. Counselling in other languages is available using interpreters. Fees are based on ability to pay. Counselling services are available at our main office at 125 Woodward Ave in London and partnering locations, as well as across Middlesex County in Strathroy, Lucan, Parkhill and Glencoe.
- Phone: 519-433-0183
- Fax: 519-433-4273
- Email: email@example.com
Thames Valley Midwives has been providing midwifery services to women from London, Middlesex County, Elgin County and western Oxford County since 1997.
Our clinic is located in a beautifully renovated century home near the north east corner of Dundas and Maitland Streets in London. We also hold clinics in Aylmer and Ingersoll .
We are a sexual health and recreation store/resource. We pride ourselves in being inclusive - no matter age, sexual orientation, gender or kink. We sell body-safe sex toys and topicals, gender-expression products and host workshops and free events that promote sexual health, safety and community.
- Address: 426 Richmond Street London
- Phone: 519-601-0900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.spotofdelight.com
We specialize in Commercial Photography and Video with a strong focus on People and Product, as well as Event Coverage and Weddings.
Address: 316 Horton St, London
Phone: 519 679 4895
The London Cross Cultural Learner Centre is a community organization that exists to provide settlement services and support newcomers and to promote intercultural awareness and understanding.
Last modified on: May 6, 2022