LGBTQ2+ Counselling and Therapists
Please find a list of LGBTQ2+ friendly counselling and therapists below.
- Hope Counselling
- Claire Salisbury
- Daya Counselling Centre
- Patricia Berendsen and Associates
- London Psychological Services
Cynthia Galloway, MEd Counselling Psychology, RP, RD, RMFT
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Registered Marriage & Family Therapist
- Registered Sex Therapist
Services offered: individual, couple, sex and gender therapy. People may self-refer.
I work with trans* individuals at all points of the gender continuum, helping with exploration of gender identity and expression, coming out issues, dealing with transphobia, and promoting resilience.
Contact information is the same although address should probably include the suite number 304 (so address is 304-186 Albert St).
- Address: 304- 186 Albert St., London
- Phone: 519 777-1906
- Website: www.hopecounsellingcentre.ca
Claire Salisbury, MSc (Clinical Psychology), RP, CCC
- Individual psychotherapy for adults, teens, and children focusing on gender identity and gender dysphoria (other areas of treatment include mood and anxiety difficulties as well as female sexual dysfunction)
- Guidance for transgender and gender-questioning individuals, as well as parents, partners, and other family members who may have a difficult time understanding a loved one’s transition
- Help navigating the process of transitioning, including social, hormonal and/or surgical interventions
- Psychoeducation sessions for parents regarding childhood gender creativity
- Workshops/seminars on working optimally with trans* clients and navigating gender independence in the school system
- Email(preferred initial contact): email@example.com
- Phone: 519-520-2906
- Address: Suite 304 - 186 Albert St., London, ON, N6A 1M1
Daya Counselling Centre offers counselling/psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families (age 16+). Valuing inclusiveness, we honour the many faces of experience, wisdom and the human spirit. Daya serves those who are dealing with loss, trauma, life transitions, psychological distress, challenges in coping, relationship difficulties and more. Counselling is available in English, French, Arabic and ASL (interpreters will be provided for counselling in other languages). Fees are based on ability to pay.
- Address: 141 Dundas Street 6th floor, London
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 519-434-0077
- Website: www.dayacounselling.on.ca
Patricia Berendsen & Associates Trauma Healing Centre of London Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
Geared towards providing thoughtful guidance for meaningful and joy-filled living, Patricia Berendsen & Associates Trauma Healing Centre of London Counselling and Psychotherapy Services effectively deals with an extensive range of concerns. Based in London, Ontario, we specialize in one-on-one psychotherapy sessions either in person or online. We provide couple and family counselling to address and resolve conflicts and relationship issues. Whether you’re having problems with your marriage, dealing with stress, PTSD, anxiety, depression or addiction, or a member of the LGBTQ+ community needing support – we can help you. We can also accommodate In-Home support for special circumstances, as well as on-site training, seminars, and workshops.
- Address: 2-521 Nottinghill Road, London
- Phone: 519-619-8801
- Website: www.patriciaberendsen.com
- Email: email@example.com
We provide individual and relationship counselling to the LGBTQ+ community. We are committed to trauma informed, anti-oppression practices to help empower LGBTQ+ individuals and couples.
- Address: 103-1135 Adelaide St N, London
- Phone: 226-234-0713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.londonps.ca
Last modified on: May 6, 2022