Range of Services
- Inspections of personal service settings like tattoo and piercing parlours, nail salons and barber shops
- Monitoring and responding to outbreaks in institutions and the community
- Reportable disease surveillance and case follow-up
- Inspections of institutional food premises; including long-term care homes, retirement homes, hospitals and daycares
- Providing education and consultation services to local agencies, healthcare workers, schools and the public.
Infectious Disease Control Team
The Infectious Disease Control Team is available 24/7 to repond to questions or concerns. To speak to a health professional, please call:
- 519-663-5317 ext. 2330
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
- 519-663-5317 (option 2)
After hours, weekends and holidays