- Correct Dishwashing Procedure – The Two Sink Method (PDF 198KB)
Download this poster to view the proper way to wash utensils (i.e. pots, pans, spatulas, serving tongs).
- Correct Dishwashing Procedure – The Three Sink Method (PDF 230KB)
Download this poster to view the proper way to wash multi-service utensils (i.e plates, cutlery, mugs).
- Handwashing – The 6 Step Method: English (PDF 95KB) French (PDF 124KB)
Download this poster to remind people of the proper way to wash their hands.
- For the good of your health – Wash Your Hands: English (PDF 1.8MB) French (PDF 536KB)
Download this poster to remind people to wash their hands.
- Food Temperatures Chart (PDF 35KB)
Download this food temperatures chart to view safe temperatures for food storage, thawing, cooking, hot holdng, cooling and reheating.
- It's Easy to be Green (Pass) Checklist (PDF 202KB)
Download this checklist for a list of things you need to do to get a Pass (Green sign) for a food premises in the DineSafe program.
- Notice of Intent to Operate a Food Premises (PDF 57KB)
Download, fill out and submit this form if you operate a food premises.
- Notice of Intent to Operate a Mobile Premises/Catering Vehicle (PDF 54KB)
Download, fill out and submit this form if you operate a mobile premises or catering vehicle.
- Food Safety in Schools Guide (PDF 254KB)
- Application for School Nourishment Program Form (PDF 124KB)
- Temperature Control Log (PDF 32KB)
- Special Events Information Package (PDF 1.9MB) includes:
- Standards for Special Events
- Handwashing Requirements for Special Events
- What to do in an Emergency
- Sample Special Event Food Inspection Form
- Special Events Food Vendor Form (PDF 129KB)
More information from other organizations may be needed to help set up or run a food premises. For example, there may be building requirements for your food premises, or ways that you will need to package and label food products. Please contact the organizations below as needed.
City of London
Middlesex County Municipalities
- Municipality of Middlesex Centre
- Municipality of North Middlesex
- Municipality of Southwest Middlesex
- Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc
- Municipality of Thames Centre
- Township of Adelaide Metcalfe
- Township of Lucan Biddulph
- Village of Newbury
Provincial Government Organizations
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Foodland Ontario
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA)
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC)
- Smoke-Free Ontario
Federal Government Organizations
Other Organizations that provide Food Safety Information
- Canadian Partnership for Consumer Food Safety Education - Be Food Safe
- CDC.gov is your online source for credible health information and is the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Environmental Health Foundation of Canada
- Ontario Branch of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors
Last modified on: August 23, 2017