What should market organizers and vendors do?
Organizers must complete and send in the Notice of Intent for Organizers of Special Events / Markets form (PDF 96KB) at least 30 days before the event.
Market vendors who sell food must complete and send in a Notice of Intent to Operate as a Special Event / Market Vendor form (PDF 137KB) for each stand, tent, truck, trailer or food premises they are operating to the Middlesex-London Health Unit at least 14 days before the event.
- Suppliers: these must be approved suppliers.
- Food preparation location (if applicable).
- Food items that will be offered.
- Market dates and times.
Forms can be submitted by:
- Mail: Middlesex-London Health Unit
Attention: Environmental Health
355 Wellington St, Suite 110, London, ON, N6A 3N7
- Fax: (519) 663-9276, or
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you have questions about markets, please contact the Environmental Health Team at: