What should market organizers and vendors do?
Organizers must contact the Middlesex-London Health Unit before the market opens to give the:
- Location of the market.
- Dates and times the market will be open.
- Number of food and non-food vendors.
- Provide contact information for vendors.
Market vendors who sell food must send a Market Vendor Form (PDF 156KB) for each stand, tent, truck, trailer or food premises they are operating to the Middlesex-London Health Unit before attending the market:
- Mail: Middlesex-London Health Unit
Attention: Environmental Health
355 Wellington St, Suite 110, London, ON, N6A 3N7
- Fax: (519) 663-9276, or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers: these must be approved suppliers.
- Food preparation location (if applicable).
- Food items that will be offered.
- Market dates and times.
If you have questions about markets, please contact the Environmental Health Team at: