The Province of Ontario’s GO-VAXX bus mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinic is returning to the Middlesex-London region to host a series of six clinics through the month of August. The bus will make its first stop at the North Middlesex Community Centre this Sunday, August 7th; from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The GO-VAXX bus will visit the following Middlesex-London locations on the following dates:
- Sunday, August 7, 2022, North Middlesex Community Centre, 224 McLeod St., Parkhill, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 8, 2022, Northland Mall, 1275 Highbury Ave. North, London, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 15, 2022, Pond Mills Square, 1200 Commissioners Rd. East, London, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 22, 2022, Westmount Shopping Centre, 785 Wonderland Rd. South, London, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 23, 2022, Ilderton Community Centre,13168 Ilderton Rd. Ilderton, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 26, 2022, Lucan Community Memorial Centre, 263 Main St. Lucan, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
GO-VAXX bus clinics continue to be offered as part of a broader effort to reach individuals and families who have not yet received the COVID-19 vaccine because of inconvenient clinic locations, scheduling and limited transportation options. GO-VAXX bus clinic teams provide first, second and booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine to anyone five years of age and older who is eligible. Appointments are not required to attend GO-VAXX vaccination clinics; walk-ins are welcome.
Please note: the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine for children who are over six months of age, but under five years old, will not be available at the GO-VAXX bus vaccination clinics.
For many months GO-VAXX buses have been a platform for fully-operational mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinics, carrying all the necessary supplies and staff to administer the vaccine safely. All COVID-19 public health safety guidelines are followed while on board the bus, including screening for symptoms before entering, wearing a mask when inside, and post-vaccination monitoring.
For more information about Ontario’s GO-VAXX bus mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinics, visit:
Dan Flaherty, Communications Manager, Middlesex-London Health Unit,