Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
Transportation services are available in London to COVID-19 vaccination sites. Reducing barriers, like transportation, to accessing COVID-19 vaccines is important for the health and safety of our entire community.
Boys & Girls Club Transit Services
The Middlesex-London Health Unit has partnered with The Boys & Girls Club to provide transit services for seniors, and clients with mobility issues, to the mass vaccination clinic in the City of London.
Transit vehicles are wheelchair accessible and drivers will provide door-to-door service. Drivers will only be able to provide transportation between a residence and a vaccination site; they are not able to accompany a client to their vaccination appointment. Caregivers are welcome to accompany clients who require mobility assistance while on transit vehicles or during their COVID-19 vaccination appointment. All clients who use this transit service will be required to supply and wear a mask while in the vehicle.
To book a ride through the Boys & Girls Club transit services:
- Call Boys and Girls Club Transit at 519-434-9119 (8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday)
- You will receive a confirmation call the day before your appointment to confirm the details of your ride.
- If you need to cancel your ride, please call 519-434-9119 anytime and leave a message.
Information you will need to provide for your ride includes:
- Time of your vaccine appointment
- Location (address) of pickup and destination (location of your appointment)
- Name of rider and name of caregiver (if caregiver will be riding)
- Any mobility issues
- A contact phone number
Mass Vaccination Sites in the City of London
The Boys and Girls Club provides transit services to the mass vaccination site in London.
- Western Fair Agriplex in London
Last modified on: September 16, 2021