- Cost Calculator
Calculate how much you would save if you quit using tobacco by using the Healthy Canadians cost calculator.
- Break it Off
Check out the Break It Off is a campaign that encourages young adults to end their relationship with smoking.
- Walk or Run to Quit
Walk or Run to Quit supports smokers to quit smoking by walking or running 5k.
Quit Smoking - Resources
Quitting smoking is probably one of the most difficult things you will ever do. However, it's also one of the most rewarding. There are many resources and interactive tools to help you quit and provide the motivation needed to stay smoke-free. It’s never too late to quit.
Access Smokers' Helpline online at smokershelpline.ca. Smokers' Helpline Online is an interactive, web-based service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering tips, tools and support to help with quitting smoking. Special features include:
- Discussion forums to post questions and experiences with fellow quitters.
- Milestone activities to help you work through the quit process at your own pace.
- A "Quit Meter" that gives personalized feedback about financial and health gains based on your quit date.
- "Inspirational e-mails" with helpful information, tips and tools for remaining smoke-free.
- The opportunity to sign up for Text Message support
- One Step at a Time self-help resources
Last modified on: October 10, 2019