Talk to your healthcare provider
Talk to your healthcare provider about:
- how much you are drinking or using drugs
- ways to reduce your risks
- what resources may be available to you in your community
Contact Connex Ontario or Reach Out
- Connex Ontario (1-866-531-2600) provides health services information for people experiencing problems with alcohol and drugs, mental illness and/or gambling. Connex Ontario’s system navigation and information service is live-answer 24/7, confidential, and free.
- Reach Out (1-866-933-2023) is a free, 24/7, confidential mental health and addictions support and services line for people living in Elgin, Middlesex and Oxford and London. If you need mental health and addictions help, Reach Out is the one service you should connect with.