The Dental Clinic provides treatment to eligible children, youth and adults at no or low cost. Children and youth who are treated at the Dental Clinic are covered by the following programs:
Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO)
- A free dental program for eligible children and youth 17 and under.
Preventive Services Only
- For children and youth without dental coverage. The clinic is able to provide preventive services at no charge through the Preventive Services Only program.
The Smile Clean
- Specific to the Middlesex-London Health Unit, which provides dental cleaning at reduced fees for adults on Ontario Works and parents of Healthy Smiles Ontario clients.
Ontario Works (OW)
- Must present valid OW documentation
- Must pay $30 cash only at time of booking appointment
Parent of Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO) client
- Must present a valid HSO client card
- Must pay $30 CASH only at time of booking appointment
Financial Needs Assessment/Discretionary Benefits
- Must present with a Valid Dicretionary Benefit Letter
Last modified on: December 23, 2015