Breastfeeding Peer Support
Amazing things happen when breastfeeding families support each other! Peer support can help women breastfeed longer and reach their breastfeeding goals. The Middlesex-London Health Unit is pleased to offer a breastfeeding peer support group. Drop in and join other breastfeeding mothers in a comfortable and safe place where you can share your experiences and ask questions in a relaxed informal setting. The group is facilitated by a Public Health Nurse.
The Breastfeeding Peer Support Program will continue to be facilitated by a Public Health Nurse from Middlesex-London Health Unit until May 24, 2018.
For more information about breastfeeding supports, please visit the breastfeeding section of our website. If you have questions about breastfeeding, call Health Connection to speak with a Public Health Nurse from the Middlesex-London Health Unit at 519-663-5317 ext. 2280, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Connect with other breastfeeding moms
- Share your breastfeeding journey
- Offer and receive support and encouragement
- Build confidence
- Learn about community supports
- Thursdays, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- No registration required
- Family Centre Argyle
1990 Royal Crescent, London, ON
Other Breastfeeding Peer
La Leche League Mother to Mother
- Breastfeeding information and support
- By phone, email, or local discussion groups
- Facilitated by a trained La Leche League Leader
- For times and locations, visit La Leche League Canada
Ontario Breastfeeds Directory
Call Health Connection to speak with a Public Health Nurse from the Middlesex-London Health Unit.
- 519-663-5317 ext. 2280
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Date of creation: August 12, 2016
Last modified on: May 9, 2018